Johnson Wellness J5600 3D Massage Chair
The Johnson Wellness J5600 3D massage chair brings an elevated level of massage beyond what you expect from a traditional massage chair. When you sit in a regular massage chair, and then sit in a Johnson Massage 3D massage chair you will feel the worlds of difference between the two.
What makes the mechanism so special? When it comes to massage chairs what makes the quality of the back massage is the mechanism performing the massage, the type of mechanism, and the software controlling its technique and auto-course execution. All Johnson Wellness massage mechanisms are a gear based 2 massage head system, what this means is that a gear turning controls how much pressure is applied on the back and that there is only one point of contact on each side of the back performing the massage. What this allows for is more precise superior deep tissue massage compared to the more common 4 massage head systems (2 on each side); with just a single head on each side more pressure can be applied to each head ensuring a superior quality deep tissue massage. The gear system also ensures when you tell a massage head to push in it goes in exactly as far as you tell it to and no more, giving you the control over the massage experience. The Johnson Wellness massage mechanism is user controllable with an accuracy of within 2mm; other 4 headed systems don’t have this same level of precision.
A standard massage mechanism only allows control of the massage mechanisms planes of movement from left to right and top to bottom, a 3D massage mechanism adds an additional plane of control allowing the movement towards the back or away from the back to be controlled as well. All Johnson Wellness massage chairs feature an advanced 3D Massage or 4D Mechanism, none of our chairs feature the outdated 2D style mechanism. This difference in control has a huge impact on the intensity of the massage allowing this chair to work for multiple different people by dialing down or up the intensity of the massage. What’s even better about this massage mechanism when compared to standard massage mechs is that it lets you adjust the intensity of the in program massage strength as well, the one size fits all approach is a thing of the past with this advanced 3D Johnson Massage chair.
- The chair features 18 LLDPE "Rapid Response, quick pulse" airbags located in the foot, calf, and forearm.
- 7 Massage programs: Super Kneading, Refresh, Relax, Deep Shiatsu, Quick Relax, Neck & Shoulder, and Lower Back.
- Advanced 11 Point Acupressure Body Scan for a user specific massage experience every time.
- 6 Massage Techniques: Kneading, Kneading and Tapping, Tapping, Shiatsu, Rub, and Roller.
- Repeat command: With a press of the repeat button you can send a command to the massage mechanism telling it to repeat for 30 seconds whatever the last movement the chair executed was
- Leg Stretch – With a simple button press, or automatically in some auto-courses, the chairs motorized ottoman will grip your legs and pull down stretching the muscles throughout the legs for added massage benefit.
- The engineering for this product was done in Osaka, Japan and features software programmed in Japan so you can feel the difference in the quality of massage. The production and assembly is completed in China.
- Very little assembly required - Just attach each side panels (2 screw each side) and connect 1 air-hose on each side and you’re done. Only a screwdriver is needed and that’s included.
- Large format, easy to read, easy to follow Owners’ Manual.
- All delivery is inside threshold ground level delivery, you won’t end up with a heavy massage chair showing up on your curb for pick-up.
Tips when using the chair:
- To get a better neck massage remove the pillow
- Don’t hesitate to try a manual neck massage. To do this press the “Manual” button on the controller until the blue LED is lit on “Point”, verify the “Movement” button below it has the LED highlighted on “Knead” (press once if it’s not), then use the “Up” and “Down” buttons near the top of the controller to guide the mechanism to spot on your neck you want to target. We also recommend hitting the “Massage Strength” button to set the strength you want, many people that like lighter massage on the rest of their back but love a manual neck massage on the strongest setting.
- Don’t be shy about adjusting the massage strength as this will greatly change your massage experience.